Santa Photo Fundraiser
Even a pandemic couldn't keep Jolly Ol' Saint Nick away. Our annual Santa Photo Fundraiser is back - this year we're taking it outside to keep it safe and we've pulled out all the stops to make these sessions magical.
In honour of the season of giving, Santa and photographers are donating their time and talent so 100% of proceeds will go to Kingston Animal Rescue. We are grateful!
- Sessions will take place outdoors at a private location.
- Your group and Santa will be seated 6' apart with a vinyl divider between you. Don't worry, the divider won't be visible in your photos!
- Participants will be asked to complete a COVID-19 symptom survey before attending their session.
- Participants will be asked to wear masks to the session and keep these on until they are seated for the shoot.
- Seating area will be sanitized between shoots.
- Our volunteers and photographers will wear masks.
- Participants will be asked to use hand sanitizer on arrival.
A Note About Animals
Well-mannered, leashed dogs are welcome. Due to the location, we are unable to welcome any other kind of animal. The location is not fenced; we cannot ensure the safety of smaller animals that could get loose. Thank you for your understanding.
Due to limited information available about the risk of transmission of COVID-19 to animals or if the virus can be transferred to humans from their fur, Santa is unable to pose with your dog.
Session Dates & Details
$45 per session
You will receive one high-resolution digital photo. You may receive up to three photos depending on how your session goes – little ones and furry friends don’t always cooperate.
Files will be provided approximately one week after the session.
Sunday November 28 / 10:30 am-3:00 pm / Sarah Rouleau Photography
Saturday December 4 / 10:30 am-3:00 pm / Garrett Elliott Photography
Location: Just west of Amherstview at a private residence. The location will be provided via email after you book a session.
Please read our health and safety protocol carefully.
- Scheduled appointments only. To ensure proper pacing, limited numbers, and physical distancing, no walk-up sessions will be offered.
- Please only bring your immediate family/bubble to your session. Our set up can accommodate a maximum of six people.
- Sessions will take place outdoors.
- We ask that all members of your family, except children under 2 years old, wear a mask to the session.
- Wearing your mask, please check in with our volunteer 5 minutes before your booked time. If you arrive earlier than this, please wait in your car.
- Before your session begins, all members of your party will be asked to use hand sanitizer.
- At your session time, you will be brought to the private location of the shoot.
- Once you are seated, your group members may remove their masks.
- The photographer will maintain a minimum distance of 2 metres from your group at all times.
- Once the session is complete, you will be asked to put your masks back on.
- The seating area of the photography set will be disinfected between sessions.
- Our volunteers and photographers will be wearing masks.
Disclaimer and Waiver
In the event of inclement weather and event cancellation, you will be notified via email and we will do our best to reschedule. This is a fundraiser with 100% of proceeds going to Kingston Animal Rescue. Should it be determined, at Kingston Animal Rescue's sole discretion, or based on Public Health, municipal, provincial or other regulations, that the fundraiser cannot be held safely, session fees will be converted to donations and tax receipts will be provided. We thank you for your support and understanding.
By purchasing a photo session the Event Participant is agreeing that they have read and agree to this Disclaimer and are agreeing to the following terms on behalf of all members of his/her party.
The Event Participants acknowledge there is a global pandemic due to COVID-19, that there are confirmed cases of COVID-19 in the Kingston region, and that there are potential risks in choosing to participate in the Event.
The Event Participants have full knowledge of the risks and dangers involved with participating in the Event. The Event Participants hereby agree to accept any and all risks of injury, illness, or damage to them. By acknowledging such risks, the Event Participants grant that they are choosing to participate in the Event at their accord free from coercion. Event Participant releases Kingston Animal Rescue from all actions, claims, or demands that Event Participants, their assignees, heirs, guardians, and legal representatives now have or may hereafter have for injury, illness, or damage resulting from participating in the Event or resulting from any act, omission, negligence or other acts, howsoever caused, by any employee, agent, contractor, or representative of Kingston Animal Rescue.
This is a fundraiser for Kingston Animal Rescue. Should it be determined, at Kingston Animal Rescue’s sole discretion, or based on Public Health, municipal, provincial or other regulations, that the Event cannot be held safely, the session fee will be converted to a donation and a tax receipt will be provided in the amount of the session fee.