Join us for a peaceful evening of yoga at Janati Yoga School, led by Mona Warner.
Participate one of two ways:
- By donation - class registration is by donation. All donation amounts are welcome. Donations of $20 or more will receive a Kingston Animal Rescue t-shirt.
- Fundraise - choose to maximize your karma by fundraising. Fundraisers who raise $100 or more will receive a Kingston Animal Rescue hoodie. See fundraising details below.
Class suitable for all levels, including beginners. Please bring your own mat.
100% of funds go the animals and participants will receive a goodie bag as a thank-you for joining us!
REGISTER NOW [on Janati's website]
Can't attend and want to support the event? DONATE NOW
How to Fundraise
- Join our fundraising page on CanadaHelps [register as individual or team].
- Follow the steps to join and create your own fundraising page.
- Share your page with friends and family to encourage donations.
- Want to collect donations offline? Download and print the donation form to collect pledges.
Join the Facebook event
The KARma logo design features the illustration “Yoga Bunny” by Brian Russo. Used with permission.